Karnalyte will produce 100% white granular potash; KCl97TM is produced using a highly efficient pan granulation process. This results in a spherical shape and Size Guide Number that is equivalent to granular Nitrogen and Phosphate fertilizers. A 99% KCl feedstock from the Karnalyte Process will be utilized, resulting in a low sodium pellet.
Some advantages include:
- Higher purity with low sodium
- Spherical shape
- Uniform size
- Less dust generated during handling
- Lower caking tendency
- Less settling and segregation from a blend
- Resists plugging agricultural equipment
- Less abrasive on agricultural equipment
Karnalyte has the option to upgrade the 99% KCl feedstock to Industrial Grade potash. KCl 99 could become an additional product in future phases.
Karnalyte Potash Products